Calculator, Paint games problem

ReyesKing 21:13 01 Oct 04

Hi these have disappeared from my computer and from the start menu. Furthermore when i search for them nothing is found in file searc e.g calc.exe
However, when i visit start, control panel, add or remove windows components and tick accessories and utilities (which should bring them back?) the Internet Explorer is removed completely. somebody please help me

VoG II 21:21 01 Oct 04

Which version of Windows is this?

MIke 21:22 01 Oct 04

Same thing happened to a friends PC he lost his calculator too I told him to try reinstalling it from add/remove programs in control panel then using add/remove windows components. Don't think he's got round to doing it yet though as he'd mislaid his recovery disc!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:29 01 Oct 04

have you been by any chance messing around with system restore?,also to check the shortcuts havn't just gone,START,RUN,type SPIDER,just to check if the shortcut is gone and not the application.

ReyesKing 07:25 02 Oct 04

It is on Windows XP. i appreciate anybodys help

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 08:04 02 Oct 04

hi have done what i said yet?.cheers

ReyesKing 20:02 02 Oct 04

hi ben when i type spider nothing is found somebody help me! please!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:41 02 Oct 04

calm down mate,ill find paint and the rest of the games in the cabs,ill search it and ill email them to you.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:44 02 Oct 04

ive found spider solitaire try this out,but other DLL files may be needed,cheers.ben

ReyesKing 08:11 03 Oct 04

hey how will you get them to me please?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 08:19 03 Oct 04

well first of envolope me,and then ill know your address,then ill attach the files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…