CableNut 4.08

Baslla321 16:44 19 Sep 03

This is supposed to be an IE Browser enhancer.
Has anyone tried it? Is it worth installing?
Comments welcome. Thanks.

Valvegrid 18:43 19 Sep 03

Your post seems to be sliding down, so it seems no one's used it. Can you download it? If so can you post the link, maybe someone can have a look.

Paul.

-pops- 19:47 19 Sep 03

This is a duplicate thread. I have made a comment on the partner one.

Baslla321 10:28 20 Sep 03

You can get it at <click here>
pops; What do u mean re comment on the partner one please?
tks.

Valvegrid 11:44 20 Sep 03

Thanks for the link Baslla321.

I must admit, it looks a bit geeky. I have had a close look at the main site and forum and can't really decide what sort of increase in speed you're suposed to expect, probably a difficult question to be fair.

Looking at the program, it looks like you're likely to spend a lot of time tweaking and worrying about that little extra speed, you may or may not obtain, than enjoying your surfing.

Personally, I think I'll leave alone because I think my connection is as good as it gets without worrying about an extra 1Kb/s download speed. Thanks for the interesting site anyway. I would be interested on other peoples views as well.

Kind regards Paul.

Peverelli 11:59 20 Sep 03

Pops means that he has answered on the other thread you've started with the same title.

Valvegrid 12:05 20 Sep 03

here's the link to the other thread click here best if some one posts it, then we all know what we're talking about.

Which one do you want to keep running Baslla321? It may be an idea to tick one or t'other.

Paul.

-pops- 12:34 20 Sep 03

If you are having problems with download speeds the people to contact are your telephone system providers to get them to try and increase the gain or whatever on the telephone line, not by stuffing your computer with useless software. No amount of magic programs can improve your connection speed to anything better than the system can provide. If this is at a maximum that it the best you can get.

Baslla321 11:21 21 Sep 03

Many thanks. Sorry about the double thread. Forgot ! Old age!
regards.
Godfrey

-pops- 11:36 21 Sep 03

Old age - don't remind me!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…