C62 epson stylus printer

thesut 19:34 29 Oct 05

No matter how many times i use the head cleaning utilty i still get lines through all the colours when printing. I have about 5 cartriges of colour and black ink. So i would like to know if this ink can be used in another printer other than the c62. I have looked around to see if i could buy another c62 but there doesn,t seem any about. Any ideas

Iron Maiden 19:42 29 Oct 05

Stylus CX3200

this is the only other printer these cartridges will work with, but i doubt you will find one. You could try a cleaning cartridge

Totally-braindead 20:50 29 Oct 05
  iqs 21:09 29 Oct 05

Hi thesut.I have a c62 with the same issues.Posted a thread last week asking for recommendations for a new printer.This was my second epson and my last.You are not alone.Regards,mike

Glyn-252301 21:28 29 Oct 05

Your Carts. will work in an Epson CX3200. Though I do not know if it is still available.

thesut 21:38 29 Oct 05

thanks everyone for your replys ive bid on c62 on ebay hardly used. If unsucessful i will try cleaners

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…