C: Windows - extra files-User Temp

noddy800 01:31 18 Nov 03

Im running WinME,and recently went into c-windows to find my history draw, no problem.
While there I noticed a file named User Temp,when I opened it I found Approx 70 odd files that look like winrar icons (little stack of books).When I rest mouse on one it shows contents as Application or crack or something similar.
Looking through these files I know for certain Ive not even Installed most of them. When I delete Drawer, and restart machine there back again.
Any suggestions would be appreciated???

rent-a-cop 01:42 18 Nov 03

this is spyware/adware usually created by kazaa media desktop. If you use kazaa your best bet is to delete it and run spybot search and destroy. Progs like kazaa can be very nasty. It's best not to use them if you can.

noddy800 02:05 18 Nov 03

Ta rentacop got rid of Kazaa. My yungun dnloaded cos his mates reckon its tops???
but they dont have to put PC to rights after???
Ta again.

rent-a-cop 18:50 18 Nov 03

Just good to see your all fixed :-)

noddy800 01:41 22 Nov 03

Rentacop, or any1
Sorry to b nuisance, all rest of probs with Kazaa
sorted, but User Temp is still there. I delete it 3 times in an hour, but it keeps returning 70\80 files as usual, duz any1 know files to delete???
I dont want to wipe my drive if poss

Valvegrid 07:24 22 Nov 03

You could try this: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…