//some 3rd party need geo

C Drive Full to the Rafters

Arokh. 22:48 30 Aug 04

Picture the seen, I have three partitions on one H/D, C drive has Win XP Pro on it, and C drive is full, only 35MB left, not Gigabyte but Megabytes.
D Drive is empty but is the same size as C Drive.
E drive have Partition Magic on, but for now lets ignore E drive, well I have tried ALL Methods in Partition Magic, to merge D drive into C, I Evan tried Merging D into C Drive, Have tried everything, but there is just not enough memory in C drive for Partition Magic to use, Said Program says I need so and so amount of space to be able to merge D into C or vice verse.

Could anyone help with my dilemma as my PC has crawled to a Snails Pace.

Thanks
Arokh

Totally-braindead 22:53 30 Aug 04

Why not just move some of the items on the C drive onto another drive until you have enough spare memory to resize the partitions?

Arokh. 01:43 31 Aug 04

Hi Totally-braindead
I have already deleted files and everything else on the C drive except for the Drivers and the like.

AVIDA 08:12 31 Aug 04

Why not try resizing your C partition, instead of merging? when given the option use D drive to supply most or all of the gigs required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…