C Cleaner how realiable is it

mammak 16:24 21 Mar 06

Just downloaded it I have not used it yet thought I would ask here if there is anything I should change in setting ect I have heard it mentioned often on the forum but am a bit nervous of using it until I am sure it's safe. thanks mammak

Meshuga 16:26 21 Mar 06

mammak, I`ve used it for ages and never had any bother. I`ve always understood from this forum that it is safe to delete anything it finds.

Dellman 16:31 21 Mar 06

Phew.....!!!

surfmonkey #:@} 16:33 21 Mar 06

mind you it may be a good idea to back up any registry issues it finds

Marsh Warden © ™ 16:33 21 Mar 06

Same here, used it for yonks, never had a problem. Always accept the option to back up prior to delete and you can restore if anything goes wrong.

mammak 16:36 21 Mar 06

Meshuga thanks I have heard it mentioned as stated but just wanted to make sure.

mammak 16:39 21 Mar 06

surfmonkey #:@}, Marsh Warden © ™ thanks for the input.

SG Atlantis® 16:44 21 Mar 06

I have never backed up any issues it finds and I let it delete everything it comes up with.

Several computers and years without any problems.

bjh 16:54 21 Mar 06

Ditto me. I used to scan the list of what it was up to, and now I'm a bit blasé and let it get on with it.

Haven't regretted it..... YET, but that day may come!!

beynac 17:00 21 Mar 06

Do NOT use the "Hotfix Uninstallers" option - it causes problems. It's obviously best not to use any of the Advanced options or the Issues button unless you're sure what you're doing.

I use it regularly and am very pleased with it. BTW There is a new version coming out shortly.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:02 21 Mar 06

Never backed up in the last couple of years use it every day without problms.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5