Buying a PC via Quidco - any catch ?

supernovae 22:21 27 Jan 07

Buying a new Dell very shortly, and I've seen that Quidco give a discount for purchasing through them - also applies to PC World and others.

click here

Anyone currently using Quidco? Are they safe, and is there any catch?

Dipso 23:08 27 Jan 07

I use Quidco. They are very safe from my experience. The site just links you to the retailer and you proceed with your purchase. Depending on the retailer your order is tracked and the cashback will show in the Quidco account as pending until the funds are received from the retailer.

No catch really but deduct a £5 admin fee when you first earn over that amount. This covers the next 12 months.

You can withdraw funds directly to your bank account and a small 5p admin fee is deducted from that to cover costs.

I've made £20 cashback on various purchases in the last 6 months...definitely better than nothing!

jarani 00:09 28 Jan 07

Dipso - New to me and very interesting - is it really that simple - an additional discount on the best price quoted online ? and from very reputable merchants ! - jarani

Dipso 00:19 28 Jan 07

Yes...there are a few of these cashback sites around, this is another I have used click here but the cashback isn't always as competitive as Quidco. With rpoints you can redeem the points for vouchers for retailers like Amazon.

There are lots more of these money saving suggestions at click here

5starred 00:20 28 Jan 07

don't think you get a discount everywhere but you do earn cashback for purchasing through their listed sites

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…