Buying a new monitor

pmaguire651 07 Jul 11

Hello my name is Paul. I am currently interested in purchasing a new tv monitor for my PC and have settled on the Samsung P2470HD. Whilst searching through various websites for the best deal i discovered that the website www.pc-titan.com has the best deal. However i was just wondering whether anyone has used this website before and whether it is a trust worthy website or not. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Kevscar1 08 Jul 11

it better than this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nbsbnoss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Samsung+P2470HD&x=16&y=13

buteman 08 Jul 11

If this is it I would not be thinking of buying anything from it.

http://www.pc-titan.com/

Looks like a new site with no security clearance from WOT.

No Address or Contact number.

pmaguire651 08 Jul 11

Thanks for the quick replies. Yes i was worried about that site and its lack of contact details. However the tv is like £60 cheaper on this site. I think to be safe i will just pay the extra money and use a more reliable site. Thanks

buteman 08 Jul 11

Remember you get the free delivery with Amazon and you can also try E-Buyer which also does free delivery but does not have your model in stock.

But worth a look through both sites.

Lots of sales on at the moment so keep looking but best sticking with reliable dealers to be in the safe side.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message