BUYING NEW LAPTOP

chaztait 01:30 26 Dec 06

Hi my old laptop broke and cost too much to fix so im wantin to but a new one, i want it to be able to handle most games smoothley and also a good prcessor that has to be pentium. I dont know if the sales have started on all laptops and other electricals on websites like currys/comet. Does anyone know of any good bargin websites for good quality laptops. Im willing to spend £600.....£700 MAX

Also what is a good make of latpop i had a sony viao and the screen went on it after 2 years.

thanxs

chaztait

Diodorus Siculus 09:20 26 Dec 06

Can you elaborate a little on what you want to do with it? Play games? Video editing? General office use and so forth?

This will determine how best to spend your money...

skidzy 09:51 26 Dec 06

As Dio says,more information is needed.However if you intend to play highend games on a laptop,i think you will be really struggling with your budget,though someone may find something for you.
Most highend games will need a good cpu/Graphics/psu/ with plenty of cooling and not forgetting plenty of ram at least a gig.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced