Buying Laptop Help

Chirag 14:14 29 Jul 07

I have recently been looking at laptops online to purchase and I came across this website: click here I am not sure whether it is 100% safe to buy from this website. Please could someone assist me whether this website is safe to buy from. Many Thanks

Chirag

rawprawn 14:39 29 Jul 07

I can't tell you about that site, but here is one I can recommend.
click here

Chirag 16:02 29 Jul 07

Thanks for the great website. I am looking to buying a laptop with preferably intel pentium core duo, 1 gb ram, 120gb hard drive, with an inbuilt webcam within the price range £300-£400. Many thanks for your help. I would like to know whether the site I mentioned before is secure to purchase from.

jeano 16:08 29 Jul 07

I recently bought one from
click here

I ordered by phone and chose free delivery (with an accessory and I chose 3 year extended warranty). They said it would take 7 days with this option but it arrived the next day!

birdface 16:29 29 Jul 07

If you change your Provider to Orange,You get a £300 voucher and you can buy any laptop in Pc World, Anything over £300 you pay the difference.

Chirag 17:25 29 Jul 07

Are Acer laptops of good build quality? I mean I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 which is miles better than my medion laptop judging on its build quality. Do the Acer laptops have the same good build quality as dell?

rawprawn 17:29 29 Jul 07

These are my choice, but there are many opinions.
click here

Chirag 21:00 29 Jul 07

Thanks for your recommendations. Are Acer laptops of good build quality?

Chirag 21:50 29 Jul 07

And was the website I mentioned earlier click here safe to purchase a laptop from? Thanks for your help everyone

Will Hs 08:24 30 Jul 07

Not sure about SimplyAcer, although they've got some good deals on their site. I've seen a few people recommending Laptops Direct.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…