Buying Laptop Help

Chirag 14:14 29 Jul 07

I have recently been looking at laptops online to purchase and I came across this website: click here I am not sure whether it is 100% safe to buy from this website. Please could someone assist me whether this website is safe to buy from. Many Thanks

Chirag

rawprawn 14:39 29 Jul 07

I can't tell you about that site, but here is one I can recommend.
click here

Chirag 16:02 29 Jul 07

Thanks for the great website. I am looking to buying a laptop with preferably intel pentium core duo, 1 gb ram, 120gb hard drive, with an inbuilt webcam within the price range £300-£400. Many thanks for your help. I would like to know whether the site I mentioned before is secure to purchase from.

jeano 16:08 29 Jul 07

I recently bought one from
click here

I ordered by phone and chose free delivery (with an accessory and I chose 3 year extended warranty). They said it would take 7 days with this option but it arrived the next day!

birdface 16:29 29 Jul 07

If you change your Provider to Orange,You get a £300 voucher and you can buy any laptop in Pc World, Anything over £300 you pay the difference.

Chirag 17:25 29 Jul 07

Are Acer laptops of good build quality? I mean I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 which is miles better than my medion laptop judging on its build quality. Do the Acer laptops have the same good build quality as dell?

rawprawn 17:29 29 Jul 07

These are my choice, but there are many opinions.
click here

Chirag 21:00 29 Jul 07

Thanks for your recommendations. Are Acer laptops of good build quality?

Chirag 21:50 29 Jul 07

And was the website I mentioned earlier click here safe to purchase a laptop from? Thanks for your help everyone

Will Hs 08:24 30 Jul 07

Not sure about SimplyAcer, although they've got some good deals on their site. I've seen a few people recommending Laptops Direct.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5