before buying a creative mp3 player ask....

kristobell 19:24 23 Aug 05

in february 2004 i purchesed from dixons an mp3 player - muvo2 1.5gb. i have been very pleased with it, but the 3.6v lithium ion battery will no longer hold its charge for more than 2-3 hours. i have tried to buy a replacement from dixons but they dont want to know. same for currys/partmaster.
creative web site/store is no help either. i tried e-mailing them but got the usual no help answer. has anyone found a place where batteries for this product (which is still being sold) cand be purchased.

Happy Soul 19:39 23 Aug 05

Have a look click here

Happy Soul 19:39 23 Aug 05

Have a look click here

sinbad1 19:41 23 Aug 05

you should be able to get compatible batteries,
click here
is there a reference number on them?

you could try here

exdragon 19:53 23 Aug 05

Is it Creative who you emailed? I found them incredibly helpful when I had the same problem with my Zen Micro's battery. They basically said to let the battery run down completely, then charge the battery fully, rip a new set of tracks and play just those tracks on Shuffle Repeat, with Sleep Timer turned off until the battery ran down, then charge it again. It's been fine ever since, about 12 hours.

I don't know if you have the same options on your Muvo, but it may be worth a try - apologies if it isn't!

kristobell 21:19 23 Aug 05

thanks "happy soul" sorted!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…