Buying CDR's in Bulk.

Scouse 19:12 18 Mar 03

Hello people, just a quickie for the bargain hunters out there.

I wish to purchase some CDR's with slimline jewel cases. Having seen the regular prices I was wondering if I could save a few Quid buying in bulk.

Anyone with knowledge/ideas?

Scouse

_Treb_ 19:17 18 Mar 03

click here 40 speed 80 minutes cdr £16.99 buy cases seperately

_Treb_ 19:18 18 Mar 03

click here 40 speed 80 minutes cdr £16.99 buy cases separately

leo49 19:21 18 Mar 03

click here

Similar prices but cheaper carriage and wider range.

I use both and both are reliable and quick.

Regards

Bingalau 19:55 18 Mar 03

As a fellow "Scouse" may I suggest "Makro" down the East Lancs Road. Or "Costco" I found "Makro" have a better selection and good brand names too.

Scouse 20:12 18 Mar 03

Treb, Leo49, thanx for the links, Ill take a look pretty soon.

Bingalau, I am Scouse by name and by birth, but I have emigrated to Essex. Couldn't resist those Essex girls!

Scouse

Bingalau 21:29 19 Mar 03

Hi Scouse..Surely your mum never named you "Scouse" did she? By the way today is "International Scouse Day" in case you didn't know. (I'm a mine of useless information). Sorry I have only just got back to you. I have been grafting away on some sort of job or other. I think there must be a Makro store down in Essex, no doubt manned by all those Essex girls. There may even be a "Costco". They get some good computer bargains in stock now and again..Oh! well Scouse "Keep Kalm--Keep Kalm lad" Bingalau.....

flecc 22:03 19 Mar 03

Simply aren't usually cheapest, but they are running a special on 48x CD-Rs at the moment.

Staples are also cheap on the same Imation discs and a wide range of low cost paper and if you spend thirty pounds or more the delivery is free and next day.

Scouse 22:22 19 Mar 03

Bingalau, you were right about my Mother but I'm sure you know what I mean. The other half has been going "Burn Crazy" with my CD'Rs so I had to tell her to Calm Down, Calm Down.......

Flecc, thanx for the info on Simply, and I have a Staples store nearby, just near the McDonalds drive-thru actually...........Mmmmm, 2 birds, 1 stone, sounds good to me!

Scouse

Bingalau 19:42 20 Mar 03

MacDonalds don't sell scouse do dey La?

Scouse 22:27 20 Mar 03

That link is the dogs B*****S. Just ordered 100 Verbatim 80min CDR, all with slimline jewel cases for just £32.79 including delivery.

Thanx,

Scouse

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…