buy mcafee internet security, can instal on 2 PC's

cheerup347 10:30 05 Jan 07

hi,

if i buy the 2007 mcafee firewall, spy ware and virus protection package...can i install it on 2 home computer with the same registration details?

thanks

rosierd 10:32 05 Jan 07

I guess you can if it says so must will allow you to install on 3 computers, but i suggest in my opinion to install a different software

I.e

Zone alarm internet security suite

In my opinion this is a pretty good kit and also cheap, but if you choose mcafee then let that be your choice :)

cheerup347 10:33 05 Jan 07

why would you not recommend mcafee?

rosierd 10:36 05 Jan 07

I had troubles with them when i installed it and tried to update maybe it was my configuration, i dont know, but i dont think it is my fault

I suggested zone alarm (search in google) due to the surplus amount of features and how i am happy to promote them due to the great time i have had using them

cheerup347 10:36 05 Jan 07

how much does it cost?

rosierd 10:37 05 Jan 07

Off the top of my head i can't say but i know its got a percentage off offer at the moment i think maybe in the £20 region sorry i can't be too sure

i agree with the point most packages allow you to install on 3 pc's.
i dont really understand why you suggest to change to a cheaper package when cheerup347 has no problems, has bought and paid for mcafee and is simply offering advise to others who may not know you can install it on different pc's!

cheerup347 10:38 05 Jan 07

click here

this says its free

rosierd 10:39 05 Jan 07

Wait he said "If I Buy" and i said maybe it was my configuration that caused problems i simply suggested a product i was happy with and i kept mentioning "In my opinion"

sorry my mistake!

brundle 10:40 05 Jan 07

That's just the free edition of the ZA firewall, the Internet Security Suite is here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac