Buy Epson Stylus CX3200?

Beryl-232009 23:16 28 Jun 03

I am interested in buying the CX3200 has anyone any comments please?

Confab 23:31 28 Jun 03

Don't know the printer to speak of but I have had various Epson printers since 1984. I've always found them to be very very reliable. My latest one, the Stylus 740, has lasted over 4 years with not one single problem.I'm sure I'd go with Epson every time.

One thing to check though is the cost if the replacement ink carts. With some printers they can work out to be very expensive.

Ping Pong 07:58 29 Jun 03

Take a look at the 5200. It has seperate tanks for the individual inks. The printer is dearer but long term economy should make the extra expense worthwile.

pj123 11:10 29 Jun 03

Like Confab I have been using Epson printers for years now and never had a problem. I have also used compatible ink cartridges from click here for years. they give a guarantee that if any of their inks "break" your printer they will "collect it, repair it, or, if it cannot be repaired, will replace it free of charge".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…