Butt Sliding

Gonzalis 14:54 22 Oct 03

When I play Medal of Honor-Breakthrough I notice that some players when hit 'Buttslide' which often results in my death! Can anyone tell me how I can do that, although I wish that either everybody or nobody did this, as that would even's things up.

Pesala 14:55 22 Oct 03

This is a PC help forum.

Djohn 15:34 22 Oct 03

The forum used to have a dedicated games section but there was not enough use being made of this toward the end, so it was closed.

Many members still use the helproom though and if one of them should see your posting, they will advise. Sorry I can't help but I'm not too familiar with the game. Regards. j.

Jester2K II 15:38 22 Oct 03

"Butt Scooting" is a bug (as far as i can tell). You can't DO it - it just happens. If you are playing on-line then anyone with patch 2.15 can't "Butt Scoot". Some people have deliberately not installed this patch to give them this advantage. The only way to avoid it is to play on a server thats forces you to use Patch 2.15. Then no-one can Butt Scoot!!!

Try click here for any more games queries...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…