busted laptop screen

mpg1965 13:35 08 Apr 04

hey ho folks/has anyone got any ideas on how much a second hand 15 "screen for a toshiba laptop will cost and where i mite get one from.come to think of it how much for a new one

Diemmess 14:24 08 Apr 04

Be prepared for a cost (without fitting) which will probably be well over half the cost of a new laptop........... You may also have to search for a supplier. It is not an off-the-shelf item from a mail order outlet............Its a hard life!

Cesar 10:51 10 Apr 04

As Diemmess says If you could get a replacement screen the cost would be prohibitive, I suggest that if your laptop has a serial port you buy a LCD screen they are cheap enough. Or you could contact the manufacturer of you laptop and see what they say?

PUNKA 20:56 10 Apr 04

Let me know what make or spec. I cannot promise anything but if I can help.

p.s. you will have to pay the post.Plus I cannot let you know until next week 12/13/04 o.k. ??

mpg1965 11:13 11 Apr 04

oh joy.punka ive got the screen out ant its a samsung model=lt150x3-134.thanks everyone for the advice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…