Business Security Solution

DigitalDaydream 11:12 20 May 05

Hi all

I'm looking for a solution to cover a 50-60 PC network to provide protection from e-mail borne viruses, internet viruses, spam, spyware and incorporate a firewall.

Is there a simple, cost-effective internet connection front-end solution to trap this lot?

Would welcome any ideas.

Thanks

DigitalDaydream

Taff36 15:16 20 May 05

I used McAfee ASAP in my former company on 10 computers and it worked a dream. Automatic updating through the server and a status report delivered to my desktop every Monday Morning that told me which machines had not updated that week. (Usually when the owner was on holiday)

click here

This will sort ou everything apart from the spyware but I suggest that MS Antispyware is going to be "Free" according to MS but I`m not sure of the business use implications. All the usual AVG, Spybot, Spywareblaster etc are free for personal use only but they do have paid for options so they may be worth checking out to see if they are suitable for your needs.

DieSse 17:50 20 May 05

NOD32 click here

DieSse 17:53 20 May 05

PS - to protect a network well, I would suggest that you should be looking at a hardware firewall solution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…