Business PC

thesurfingmonk 19:16 PM 27 May 11

Hi Can anyone recommend a good, stable pc for business? I'm just starting out my business as a small auction house in Portugal. I will be using a catalogue, inserting low resolution images and running auction flex software. I've been looking at all the different PC's but I'm still not sure if I need to spend £400 or £1000 for what I need!! I already have a monitor, keyboard and mouse so maybe just the PC it'self. I guess I need quite a lot of storage space but the most important is that it's a good and stable. I use a macbook for my personal use which I find absolutely fantastic. Any recommendations?? Mark

ashleycardwell94 20:17 PM 27 May 11

I would advise that you go to dell. plenty of RAM, Hard drive space and a stable OS like xp. Dell provide warranty but im not sure of their service there in Portugal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…