Business Financial loan calculating software

time and a half 11:41 02 Sep 05

Does anyone know where i can get software for calculating mortgages, loans, annuities etc to be used by a property company. I can find freeware/shareware ones but they are very limited. don't mind paying for the right product.

Kenneth-266656 12:05 02 Sep 05

Try PCA archives. There have been a number of good articles in past issues on using Excel and writing your own formula for loans - mortgages etc.

pj123 12:05 02 Sep 05

Do you have MS Works? I have Works 4.5 and there are a couple of working templates called Mortgage and Loan Analysis and Money Management. Whether they are any good for what you require though I don't know.

I could email you a Works Spreadsheet with an example if you like, just email me via the envelope. You would need MS Works to open it. It may also be possible to save it as an Excel or CSV file, but it may lose the formulae. I will experiment and see what happens.

pj123 13:56 02 Sep 05

Tried saving as an Excel and CSV but in both cases the formulae is lost. Looks like will only work in MS Works. Sorry. You are still welcome to the Works file if you have Works to open it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…