//some 3rd party need geo

Business Cards

geewis 22:54 08 Jul 03

Dear sirs I have tried to make some cards to show my friends my E-MAIL and mobile No but I can't seem to find the right program for the job. I run XP home and the nearest I con get to it is to print labels and import a picture to it but this seams to come up short. Is thetre a dowload or program anywere.

Thanks

woodchip 23:00 08 Jul 03

Do you have a Office suite.

Forum Editor 23:02 08 Jul 03

of software applications - I assume that you don't have Microsoft Office?

Here's one that's cheap and does exactly what you want it to do. You can download a free 20 day trial version

click here

PSF 23:04 08 Jul 03

If you have Microsoft word have a look at: click here

Damo. 23:05 08 Jul 03

Do you have any Desk Top Publishing software or Graphics programs?

I use Coral Draw 10, but it was quite expensive if all you need are business cards.

Have a look at these:

click here

click here.

Note, I have never used these links, these are just a couple I found whilst searching on google.

woodchip 23:07 08 Jul 03

And if you have a card for MAKRO you can get loads of programs for things like what you want cheap

geewis 23:10 08 Jul 03

I have ofice 2002

PSF 23:13 08 Jul 03

Follow the link I posted above and you can do your business for free ;-)

click here

geewis 23:19 08 Jul 03

Thanks a lot guys you have given me mutch to look for

thanks

woodchip 23:20 08 Jul 03

Look in labels, in the menu at the top of screen, if it only shows one label, after creating your first just press Ctrl+Enter key it will create new page copy and paste from one to the other until you have filled a A4. If you want more than one page print more with the printer settings

-pops- 06:44 09 Jul 03

By far the easiest way to make business cards is to use Avery card blanks. These are not your normal DIY "toy" things, they produce professional looking cards and if you buy a pack of the new type Quick & Clean cards you get a CD with all the software included to produce a very professional looking end result.

Check out click here(bma2uk45dwkg5k55hdwvnu55)/searchHierarchyResults.aspx?searchString=business+cards&searchSelectedDivision=00&divisionID=05&categoryID=505&subCategoryID=505005&hierarchy=SUBCATEGORY

(Hope that works)

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…