Burning a Video Clip to DVD

Winxx 19:43 03 Mar 07

Hi, i have a a video clip i would like to burn to one of my DVD Discs.

The problem is how, it is a .bin format and only seems to play in VLC Media player.

What program would be best to use, i currently have Nero and Record Now on my PC, if those are recommended then great, but do i burn as a Data disc or Movie disc?

Winxx 19:50 03 Mar 07

?

Winxx 20:03 03 Mar 07

Does'nt Anybody know?

woodchip 20:04 03 Mar 07

A free program hear sixth from top I have not used it but you can only try click here

Winxx 20:31 03 Mar 07

No it doesnt read .bin and .cue

the cue is the sound and the bin is the video, i need to put them both in a converter and change it to mpg or avi, or another commen file type that's easy to burn to DVD.

trisha01 20:37 03 Mar 07

vcdgear from vcdgear.com will convert the .bin file to mpeg.

Winxx 20:40 03 Mar 07

what about the cue file, i need the sound

Winxx 20:47 03 Mar 07

Ok the program will let me convert the bin and cue file to MPEG, but seperataly, if i burn both files to DVD they will not run together will they?

JoeC 21:02 03 Mar 07

Right click Cue file and select "open with" then navigate to Nero.exe.Tick always use this programme for this type of file.Nero should then open up and burn the bin file to disc. The cue file is just to tell Nero (or whatever your choice of burning programme)what / how to burn to disc.

JoeC 21:06 03 Mar 07

Nero will burn bin and cue files to a CD only - again if memory serves me well) To put a bin file on a DVD I THINK you have to convert it first. I'm sure I used NeroVision to convert bin to DVD. Go here for a look

click here

Winxx 21:28 03 Mar 07

Done it thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…