Burning to VCD: NOT WYSYG!!!!

Jlen 10:43 03 Sep 06

I have been trialling some VCD software (WINAVI,Fly DVD,vcd,etc)up untill a few days ago I had no problem converting & burning from MPEG/AVI using my current CDRW software (Sonic).
Now when I capture the converted file and burn it completely different files (CDI;MPEGAV;VCD;EXT;SEGMENT)are burnt onto the CD with one or two files in each folder (dat/vcd/apps). I don't know where these files come from and the original file is not on the disk.It is happening with any of the converting software Iuse ...HELP

Mikè 12:15 03 Sep 06

You are creating a video cd click here

rodriguez 15:19 03 Sep 06

If you want the MPEG video from the VCD, find the file called AVSEQ01.DAT in the MPEGAV folder and copy it to somewhere like the desktop and rename it to AVSEQ.MPG and it will just be an MPEG-1 video file that can be playable in Windows Media Player as normal. If there is more than 1 video in this folder, then copy the folder and rename them all to have a .MPG extension.

Jlen 20:23 03 Sep 06

Rodriguez,
Thx for that but how do I burn it onto a cd will I still get all these files appearing

rgds
Lenjam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…