burning vcd from avi - how??

Superstylin 18:59 01 Apr 05

hi, i have a few avi files that i'd like to burn to cd-rw in order to watch them from my dvd player. can anyone tell me how to do this, and if there are any free utilities that i could use.

thanks for any replies

Joe R 19:07 01 Apr 05

You could try this link, though i do not know what the program is like. click here

Noelg23 19:13 01 Apr 05

if you have a DVD writer you could use DVD santa go to click here otherwise you could be stuck converting from AVI to VCD...but AVI to DVD with DVD santa is no problem...

bluesbrother 19:31 01 Apr 05

VSO DivxToDVD Free version from
click here

Superstylin 19:53 01 Apr 05

the first program suggested does convert the files from avi to vcd files (mpeg1 i think) but i still need to burn those mpeg files to cd-rw, any free buring utilities that work with movie files? i have roxio but it doesn't give a move burning option and neither it seems does ashampoo

Joe R 19:57 01 Apr 05

superstylin69,

I may be wrong, but i,m nearly sure, sure that you can burn a vcd/svcd as a data disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…