Burning two video files to one DVD

San Alwigi 19:33 23 Jul 06

I'm sure there is a really simple solution to this problem.

I recorded two TV programmes and copied them to my PC hard drive. I now want to burn them onto the same DVD. The programmes are in the normal DVD video file format (i.e. VOB, IFO, BUP etc). However, these video files each reside in a separate VIDEO TS folder for each programme. When I attempt to add them to a burning sequence using Nero 6.6, I get problems because the number sequences on the VOB and IFO and BUP files are the same for each TV programme and therefore Nero says that the files already exist in the burning window.

How do I overcome this please? Do I need to re-name or re-number things? If so, what please?
Thanks.

PS
I know that if I was converting .AVI files to DVD video files for more than one TV programme, I can use the same destination folder for the conversions and then these VOB and IFO files sort out their own numerical order. But in this case the DVD video files are already in two separate VOB (etc) formats. Thanks.

johnnyrocker 19:40 23 Jul 06

click here and get hjsplit which should solve the issue.

johnny.

San Alwigi 19:47 23 Jul 06

...but not sure how it helps me...?

johnnyrocker 19:49 23 Jul 06

it splits or joins files at will.

johnny.

Bagsey 21:09 23 Jul 06

If both video files were in different folders and you copied the folders to Nero wont that do it???

greenlamp 00:11 25 Jul 06

Nerovision Express is what you need, you can also produce a menu for the disk at the same time.

johnnyrocker 00:13 25 Jul 06

i suspect poster has it sorted but not had the courtesy to re post.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…