Burning Software. RecordNow Max or Nero ?

fitzy- 2nd 23:03 27 Aug 04

Can anyone tell me which Software is more surperior in regards to Burning quality,
RecordNow Max or Nero.

Also which programme works best to shrink a movie, the DVD2one or DVD95copy.

Bapou 23:10 27 Aug 04

Nero 6, worth every penny.

DVD Shrink and it's free. sclick here

THE TERMINATOR 01:45 28 Aug 04

Nero 6 is more versatile and you can do more things with it....TT

Mango Grummit 02:18 28 Aug 04

fitzy --- I do hope your question is answered properly by ONLY those people who have used both RecordNow Max AND Nero and not by those wishing just to make a post despite not truly being in a position to make a competent judgment. Beware because I think it's likely to happen.

Me? I'm just making a post.

Never heard of RecordNow Max til I saw your thread and looked it up, via Google, but then I've never needed anything other than Nero.

THE TERMINATOR 20:11 28 Aug 04

I think you should mind your own business, and keep your opinions to yourself. I have both Nero 6 by AHEAD software AND RecordNow by SONIC, so I would not post my opinion if I didn't have one. YOU don't have an opinion as you have never used RecordNow so don't confuse members by posting jibberish rubbish, and leave it to the experts....TT

MIke 21:11 28 Aug 04

Well I got both, sort of.

My Laptop came installed with Record Now (not max) and I've found it to be very easy to use, and never made a coaster with it.

I installed a Ricoh drive in my desktop pc that camke with Nero 5, which I've upgraded to 5.5.
Nero is more versatile, than Recordnow, a bit more complicted to get to terms with, but also a capable piece of software. However I have made coasters with it, of course this could be a problem with the drive.

I actually like using both pieces of software. Recordnow for its sheer simplicity, and Nero for its flexibility.

At the end of the day its horses for courses I suppose, but if I only had one piece of software I'd want it to be Nero

Belatucadrus 23:54 28 Aug 04

Two others to consider DeepBurner Free click here and CDBurnerXP click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…