Burning Photos

furryboo 22:07 06 Mar 05

Bought a new DVD rewriter the other day,(pc world), eventually got it in and recognised by XP, unable to use software provided (Pinnicle )so had to install Nero. My question is that i bought the drive to archive photos to DVD, and play them back through the home dvd player/telly combo, however looking at the software it does not seem to be possible, answers please. Thanks

stalion 22:10 06 Mar 05

you will probably get many suggestions this is one very good but not free
click here

jack 22:16 06 Mar 05

Here is a 'Free' one try it and pay for fully featured version

click here

jack 22:18 06 Mar 05

However.

Not all DVD players cope with PC generated discs

Does yours?

JPEG/VCD/ etc.

Hairy Yeti 22:21 06 Mar 05

Most modern DVD players will play "photos" in jpg format from a CD r/rw (check the spec on yours). Just burn the files to a CD as a data disc with nero. Don't know how many players will do it from a DVD, my Panasonic won't (it's about a year old).

jakimo 23:09 06 Mar 05

Your problem will be with your standalone DVD player,strangely enough the cheaper the dvd player the more likely it will play your burnt cd\dvd.

Type in the model No. of your stand alone player in the box,you should get the information your looking for

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…