Burning photo album to cd

hungryfox 19:43 30 Sep 03

I have been looking for software to make a photo album, and add background music. Has anyone come across any software that does both jobs in the same program?

MAJ 19:51 30 Sep 03

I used to use Photojam, hungryfox, it was pretty good, but I'm not sure if it's free anymore, although there is a free download here click here not sure if it's a trial or not.

Mankster 20:02 30 Sep 03

this is a totally free great program that lets you create 99 slide shows each with 99 photo's and select your own music background,
click here

Mankster 20:05 30 Sep 03

forgot to mention the download is 40mb, if you dont have broadband you will be better asking someone who has to download it for you and put the zip file on cd

john-232317 20:52 30 Sep 03

Just clicked your link to download it and noticed it was HP, and realised i already had it , it was included in my digi camera software.

I have not taken 99 pics yet but will give it a go when i have.

regards john

y_not 05:57 01 Oct 03

I use Pinnacle Studio 8 for the job. Yes, it costs but will accept any number of photos, music volume etc is much more controllable and, in my humble opinion, it produces a better finished job.

It also sorts out authoring or encoding to DVD/SVCD whichever you are using.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…