Burning Nero recoded film with Nero Vision

El Che 18:03 26 Feb 07

Hi, I have backed up my DVD library onto hard drive by using Nero recode to shrink them down to about 1Gb. I can watch them on my laptop but recently I lost a DVD and decided to burn it off my hard drive onto a DVD. I used Nero Vision to do this and it told me, after I had added the title to the disc, that there was not enough room on the disc. The film was quite a long one. I tried a shorter film, about 1hr 30mins, and it worked fine. Does anybody know a way I can burn the film from my hard drive onto disc with Nero, even if it takes 2 discs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Diversion 18:45 26 Feb 07

Is the the film transcoded? if so use Nero express. If not you will need to make a movie using Nero DVD to transcode it again; if for instance it is in AVI format.

El Che 15:30 27 Feb 07

How do you mean transcoded. It was copy protected when I burned it but I used DVD region+CSS free to get around that. As far as I am aware the only coding is the Nero Digital code used to shrink it. Having said that I haven't tried using Nero express so will try this too. Don't think it is in AVI format, I think Nero just does it to MPEG2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…