burning a multi-session disk

Legolas 13:51 16 May 03

Can you burn a multi-session audio disk that will play in a normal cd player?

woodchip 14:05 16 May 03

Do not think so, it as to close the files you burned

woodchip 14:08 16 May 03

PS I think that if you are using East CD creator you can close but it will open the CD back up if you want to burn more tracks

Legolas 14:37 16 May 03

I tried burning a multisession but it will not play in a normal cd player so I suppose the answer is no.

rabadubdub 15:03 16 May 03

can burn multisession to play in normal cdplayer, but not until you finalize CD. So you can't listen until all sessions are done. Having said that, I haven't used this function yet so can only repeat their claims.

Rab

Legolas 16:38 16 May 03

rabadubdub thanks for the responce I remember reading that somewhere now you mention it, will give it a go.

Legolas 16:38 16 May 03

rabadubdub thanks for the response I remember reading that somewhere now you mention it, will give it a go.

Legolas 16:39 16 May 03

posted twice trying to correct my spelling 'responce'for goodness sake.

woodchip 16:56 16 May 03

That's what I said above, but used wrong words as I could not remember but I have used it on CD's

Legolas 17:13 16 May 03

woodchip your right the reply you gave does say the same I did'nt read it properly another of my faults, elves are beginning to look less than perfect these days lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…