Burning Movies With Subtitles

dads3a 16:33 23 Sep 07

What is the best program to burn movies with subtitles since Nero 6 doesn't support this.

pj123 18:15 23 Sep 07

I am using Nero 6 (the latest version 6.6.1.15a) and I don't have a problem. I have just burnt a movie with subtitles OK.

eedcam 19:02 23 Sep 07

What other software are you using prior to importing them to nero

dads3a 19:39 23 Sep 07

Converting them to vob files using winavi. But Nero won't let me add the sub file.

eedcam 23:03 23 Sep 07

Converting from what Dads. Ie the source dvd the web etc'also Pj burnt a movie from what

pj123 14:16 24 Sep 07

I am transferring all my old Beta/VHS tapes to DVD.

I use Sonic MyDVD to save them to hard disk.

Then Nero 6 - Make your own DVD, (brings up Nero Vision Express 3) Select Add Video Files. Once the file has been added just keep hitting Next, Next and when it gets to Burn section select your DVD Burner and click Burn.

Nero automatically converts the file to vob and then burns it to disc.

I have just transferred a French film with subtitles to DVD using the above method and it is fine.

caris 14:19 24 Sep 07

Thanks for the imnformation here. :o)
Caris

eedcam 18:34 24 Sep 07

Ok PJ but what is Dads working with .The reason I queried your method was unless everyone knows what everyone is using its too easy to say something works when it may not work with what the other guy is using. What format does sonic save to disc as

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…