burning more than 99 jpegs in nero

Legolas 18:08 30 Jul 05

I am trying to burn a vcd using Nero6 but it only allows you to burn 99 images at a time when creating a vcd. I want to burn a lot more than this. On the Nero site it says you can burn more than 99 images by disabling the warning that appears but I cannot find how to do this. No matter what I disable I still am only able to put 99 images onto the disc. The Nero site is click here

Stuartli 18:22 30 Jul 05

Why do you want to burn .jpegs (I presume these are picture files) in this manner?

You can use a CD-R in multisession form in Nero Burning ROM and add as many files as required until the disk is full - Finalise just before the last burning session.

Stuartli 18:30 30 Jul 05

Alternatively, try the excellent free Picassa2 from:

click here

to prepare files for burning.

Legolas 18:31 30 Jul 05

I want to play them on a dvd recorder as vcd disc as I do not have a dvd burner

Eric10 19:07 30 Jul 05

To get rid of the error message you need to disable the menu but this means that you will no longer have a menu at all but then only the first 99 jpegs would have been listed anyway. In 'Nero Burning Rom' after selecting 'Video CD' just untick 'Enable Menu' on the Menu tab. In 'Nero Express' you'll find the check box on the right after selecting 'Video CD'.

Legolas 19:16 30 Jul 05

I have tried that I still get an error message

Stuartli 22:38 30 Jul 05

I create CD-R slide shows of .jpegs and show them without problems on a Kiss DVD player - presumably it can/could also be done on a DVD recorder?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…