Burning Lps to Cds

Bayleaf 21:10 21 Feb 03

Has anyone got any good info/web sites on this subject please.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:18 21 Feb 03
  pj123 21:18 21 Feb 03
  Ironman556 21:40 21 Feb 03

Cool Edit is meant to be a great (but pricey) way to do it. I know several people who use it.

There's one called Audio Cleaning Lab, which I got a demo of which was very good, and is avaliable online and at the dreaded PC World, it is also a lot cheaper.

I wanted to put my cassette tapes onto CD (havn't got far yet due to time), but used a phono to 3.5mm jack to connect from my tape deck to my line in on my soundcard. If you have a record player with a pre-amp, then you will not need to buy anything but the cable, if you don't you could buy a pre-amp too, so that the sound level is high enough to be recognised by the sound card. You can also take the output from your amplifier, which would usually connect to a tape deck and connect that to your PC (assuming your hi-fi has the output).

pj123 14:23 22 Feb 03

Sorry, My link was wrong, no au on the end it should be click here

Bayleaf 18:02 23 Feb 03

A BIG THANKS to you all, these are excellent!

accord 19:25 23 Feb 03

Audio Cleaning lab is available from QVC for about 15 quid cheaper than PC World.

Bayleaf 20:26 27 Feb 03

Thanks for the advice accord.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…