BURNING ISSUE

jjr201259 16:42 09 Nov 03

I too am having a problem with Burning MP3 tracks onto a CD and I have NERO software. I converted an audio CD to an MP3 format using MP3 producer and this has been succesful. In Nero I then clicked and dragged a couple of tracks to the compilation area and burned these onto a blank CD. Again this was succesful. When I then tried to burn some more tracks across it said that the disk was not blank and that it was a CD-R and not CD-RW. Any idea how I make it a multi session as you mentioned to Remi.

I have Window XP

Help appreciated.

Julie

Burning Issue

Stuartli 17:55 09 Nov 03

When you begin a New session in Nero, a menu comes up with a number of tabs across the top.

You can choose to start a CD-R or CD-RW disk in multisession form and then create a file; each time you add more files ensure that the Continue Multisession box is enabled and drag the new files across from the right to the left hand box and into your original file(s).

When the disk is full make sure that you Finalise the disk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…