Burning Img files to DVD?

sobeitjedi 14:00 23 Feb 04

Hi.

I have an img file which should be a DVD movie on my HDD - how do I go about accessing it to view as a normal DVD?

I use Nero 6 but it's file types for images are not img files.

Eric10 14:07 23 Feb 04

You can choose 'All files' from the 'Files of type' drop-down list.

Cabot1 14:08 23 Feb 04

No you dont need them to be img files. Go to nnero vision express and click burn a DVD. OIn there it will have to preset folders. Audio_ts and Video, something like that anyway. Just drop the files and burn.

good luck

Cabot1 14:09 23 Feb 04

No you dont need them to be img files. Go to nero vision express and click burn a DVD. OIn there it will have to preset folders. Audio_ts and Video, something like that anyway. Just drop the files and burn.

good luck

No you dont need them to be img files. Go to nero vision express and click burn a DVD. In there it will have to preset folders. Audio_ts and Video, something like that anyway. Just drop the files and burn.

good luck

Sorry, bit to may times!!

sobeitjedi 14:16 23 Feb 04

Thanks. I did see that option but wasn't sure how to make it work.

I only have one image file (about 4Gb), does it go into Video or Audio folder?

Eric10 14:29 23 Feb 04

If this is an image of a DVD then I would expect it to have the necessary folder structure inside the image.

If it is a DVD image then you burn it in Nero Express by choosing the 'Disk Image or Saved project' option. If it's just plain Nero then it's Recorder, Burn image...

In view of the differing opinions I would do a test with a DVD-RW in the first instance.

sobeitjedi 15:57 23 Feb 04

Thanks for your help. I'll give these hints a go later. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…