burning an image or iso file with nero 7

septic 17:19 09 Jan 06

Hi all, I'm trying to burn a prog to disk from an ISO file (windows vista beta 1(legal!)). I've managed to burn to disk, but I can't see the files! the disk has been burnt but it won't boot and I can't read the files on D drive. Ive tried both direct from ISO and created an image file and burnt from that. any idea's?

keith-236785 23:41 09 Jan 06

using nero express and the bottom option (nero 6, might be different in 7, i dont know) "disc Image or saved project", choose image files in the "files of type" filter box, browse to the vista ISO and double click, click next to start the burn. that should be all you need to do.

if that fails, it might be that the iso file is corrupt. check it with ISO Buster or magic ISO, this will allow you to view inside the ISO and possibly burn the image to cd/dvd

i havent used iso buster but magic iso will show you the files within the iso (but you cant do anything with them, they still need burning).

it might also be that nero7 is corrupt, a uninstall/re-install might cure that.

best i can offer im afraid.

good luck

ashdav 00:02 10 Jan 06

If the file you've got is already in ISO format try burning it as a ROM. Worth a try.

Chegs ®™ 00:15 10 Jan 06

Saves struggling with Nero click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…