Burning emails and address book to cdrw

The Dazza 21:40 08 Jun 05

Can anyone tell me in easy to use steps how to copy all of my emails & address book onto a cdrw disk please?

mattyc_92 21:44 08 Jun 05

There are some FREE programs out there that can do this for you... Do a google search or wait until another member of this forum replies as I don't backup my e-mail (they are web-based, so no real need) and I don't use the "Address Book"...

Dipso 21:46 08 Jun 05

I follow this click here

Dipso 21:47 08 Jun 05

Sorry, I am presuming you use Outlook Express...

Completealias 21:49 08 Jun 05

For outlook express I use this click here the download is at the bottom of the page. Its free

It backs up all my mail folders and address book to one folder which can then be burnt to cd you can then use the same program to restore them. Note that before you do a restore if it is a fresh install open up outlook express first so that the identities are created then close it and do the restore

The Dazza 22:01 08 Jun 05

It was actually for my mothers machine & will try it on her machine, thanks again :0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…