Burning a DVD for DVD player (to be played on TV)

Mannanan 09:34 24 Sep 05

My DVD player does not support MPG files, which is the output medium for my computer's Freeview TV USB stick (Freecom).

I therefore try to use NERO to burn a DVD. This works, but the sound and vision are out of sync by nearly 2 seconds after 1 hour.

In NERO there does not seem to be any "audio" switches but I've tried "enable smartcoding" both on and off but with little difference in the output. The video is great; sound too, but it gets progressively more and more out of sync.

I've the latest downloads from Nero and am fully up-to-date. I've tried both DVD-Video and DVD-VR formats for the burn.

NERO - 6.6.0.16
O/S - XP Pro

Any ideas please?

billbod 18:26 24 Sep 05

Try here works well click here try not running anything when you burn with nero (turn off screen savers etc)Do you use nero vision express?and have you updated nero recently just go to the site and download the newest update.Good luck

Mannanan 18:52 24 Sep 05

Thanks billbod for your input. Your link does not work :( "Not Found The requested document was not found on this server. Web Server at imtoo.com "

I'm fully updated on NERO; downoads of over 60mb this week. The version I use pulls in NeorVision Express 3 when I start from the main NERO menu.

De Marcus™ 18:56 24 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…