burning a dvd

alan2k1 16:33 29 Dec 03

i have a liteon dvd writter i have mydvd (sonic) and nero 6 software. i have a few films on my hard drive as .avi files but i can not work out how to burn these a dvd. i get so far with mydvd but it then blanks out the burn button

please help
thanks
alan

alan2k1 17:15 29 Dec 03

retry

alan2k1 18:21 29 Dec 03

does anyone know any dvd recording softeware free to download?

alan2k1 19:12 29 Dec 03

refresh

Rayuk 19:12 29 Dec 03

Anything dvd related
click here

dazzling (work) 20:27 29 Dec 03

it needs to be in a format the burning software can read in order to burn it.ussually you can burn video ts files and iso files you need a program to convert to these formats.as rayuk says try dvdrhelp.com.if you can convert them to iso files dvd decrypter will burn them and thats free.think nero burns video ts files and iso files.theres probably a tutorial on dvdrhelp which tells you how to do it have a look its a good site.darren

BBez 22:09 29 Dec 03

try TMPGEnc DVD Author, it's excellent software and has burning integrated within the application. Also get image tool classic click here where you can create an .iso image of the AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS folders to burn with DVD Decrypter as Nero is poor at burning DVD videos

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…