burning cue/bin blank when finished

nyleridedog 15:45 06 Dec 03

Hi everyone,
hope you can point me in the right direction!
My pc is xp1700+
512 ram
Lg 8x4x32 cd writer which i use to burn albums, mp3's which is alright and all other files

The problem is when burning games with cue/bin the program (tried nero,cdrwin) always does it and says successfull etc

the disk however has the exact amount of data of the game took! up but it is just blank

any ideas

MAJ 15:55 06 Dec 03

It's not legal to burn copyrighted games, nyleridedog, where did you get the .bin and .cue files from?

nyleridedog 16:09 06 Dec 03

who mentioned "copyright" games?

MAJ 16:19 06 Dec 03

I did, nyleridedog, what kind of games are they? When you mentioned burning albumns and mp3s in the same post as asking about bin and cue files, it just rang a few bells.

nyleridedog 16:37 06 Dec 03

the albums are my own songs which i recorded using super mp3 recorder!
As for the games i bought a hard drive from ebay with tons of stuff on, including iso,cue,bin,wav files but they have no names on just names like 12,78,89
very strange so im havin a mooch round checkin it all out, but i cant seem to get any of data on cd's

any idea's

woodchip 16:43 06 Dec 03

If you are not careful you may get more than a few tunes from that drive

nyleridedog 17:06 06 Dec 03

hehehe
yer i scanned the hard drive, 80 gig!took forever looks clean

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…