Burning bin and cue files with Nero 6

Les T 17:28 22 Jun 06

Hello folks, wondering if anyone can help me. I have a bin and cue file that i want to burn to CD. I have followed the instructions given to me (sending the cue file to Nero burning ROM), made sure the 'Disk at Once' box is ticked, selected the correct burning speed etc, but still no joy. My writer seems strangely quiet when it says it's burning (Unlike any other time i have burnt something), when at the end it says the burn has been successfull, all i have is a nearly empty disc.
Any ideas, thanks in advance.

SANTOS7 17:41 22 Jun 06

click here
this may help,good luck..

SANTOS7 17:46 22 Jun 06

click here
more info here...

Les T 18:57 22 Jun 06

Thanks for the response, i've already tried the 1st link (afterdawn forum) with no luck. I will try the 2nd link when i get home (i'm at work!), i will let you know how i get on.

Thanks again,

Les T 18:58 22 Jun 06

Thanks for the response, i've already tried the 1st link (afterdawn forum) with no luck. I will try the 2nd link when i get home (i'm at work!), i will let you know how i get on.

Thanks again,

dangerusone 20:43 22 Jun 06

I use "Iso Buster" to convert Bin/Cue files and then burn them using Nero.I think you can download it for free,if you have any trouble getting it let me know.Bri

SANTOS7 20:46 22 Jun 06

Glad to help,good luck..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…