Burn .wav files to DVD

kimtrnc 09:16 07 Jul 09

There isn't enough room on a CD, but everytime I try to burn to DVD, either the DVD is spoiled, or the program ( I've now tried lots!) fails, and usually ruins the disk as well.
Can anyone help,please?

InTheCity 11:54 07 Jul 09

what do you want to play the music/dvds on?.
You can create data/mp3 cds if the equipment supports the format, more songs will fit on the cd.

Also Ashampoo free burning app can create music dvds capable of playing on dvd players with wma/mp3 support,music data dvds for playing on pcs .
click here
Alternatively try imgburn to build iso of the wav files you want and then burn the iso to dvd.
click here but will still depend on the capability of the equipment.

kimtrnc 13:03 07 Jul 09

Thanks, InTheCity.
No, the main reason for the CD was so that my antedeluvian husband can ask me to obtain music Cds - not interested in MP3, or wav or ANYTHING!
I've accepted your suggestions, and in the process, discovered that my CD/DVD writer isn't....
Methinks I shall have to be heading towards a new desktop!
Thanks again

Confab 13:33 07 Jul 09

How long is the music that you want to put on the CD? You can only fit 74 or 80 mins of music on a "standard" CD. You'll either need to use more than one CD or save the tracks in some other format such as mp3.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…