//some 3rd party need geo

Burn Slideshow onto CD

iristony 13:46 24 May 03

I have a number of Transparences which I would wish to transfer to my harddrive and then burn onto a CD
Can you Help please

Pesala 16:20 24 May 03

This is a free download from click here. You can use it to create *.EXE or *.SCR files from your favourite pictures. There are lots of options.

There was another recent thread on the same topic. Lots of other programs were suggested to do this professionally.

-pops- 16:22 24 May 03

Are these photographic transparencies? If so you will first of all need to get them into digital form by scanning. A dedicated slide scanner is expensive but the best method. You can use a conventional flatbed type fitted with a transparency "hood". The quality varies from reasonable to poor by this method.

The scanning process itself will give you a form that will fit on your hard drive and you can easily copy on to a CD. There are numerous programs available to make an independent slide show but I forget for the moment what they are (old age). I will remember soon but someone is sure to come along soon who has a better memory/knowledge than me.

Brian

Pesala 16:22 24 May 03
  iristony 10:58 25 May 03

Pops/Brian
Thank you for your information..
As these transparencies are irreplaceabble it could be prudent to purchase a "dedicated slide scanner" have you any idea where one can be purchased, or if you know of anyone with such an item for sale.
Many thanks
TonyD

pj123 11:37 25 May 03

I have just bought a film/slide from click here it was on offer for £129 plus postage. It is very good - not exhibition quality - but good enough to get photo prints up to 8 x 5 inches.

pj123 11:44 25 May 03

Sorry, should read film/slide scanner.

pj123 12:56 25 May 03

Just a bit more info for you enter the product code SA8000 in the website search box.

-pops- 13:03 25 May 03

Have a look here click here

They sometimes have them on the QVC shopping channel but Jessops are very reliable, well established and very helpful.

Brian

iristony 23:07 25 May 03

Thank you Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…