burn photos to disc

numcy 15:05 17 Mar 06

I am using WIN XP and am trying to burn photos to cd. I understand that once opening my computor, finding folder and clicking my pictures that in the picture tasks box I should get a command that says copy to cd or suchlike. I am not getting this option. Any ideas as to how to work round it or indeed why I don't get the command I sexpect to get.

Many thanks.

Hertz Van Rentyl 15:08 17 Mar 06

Have you got "enable CD recording on this drive" enabled.

numcy 15:10 17 Mar 06

I am unsure! how do I go about checking

pj123 15:10 17 Mar 06

Do you have a CD/DVD Rewriter installed? If so, what software came with it?

€dstowe 15:11 17 Mar 06

The CD burning program in WXP is basic to say the least.

You would be far better off using a separate program such as Nero for your CD and DVD burning.

ventanas 15:11 17 Mar 06

It should be the last item in the Picture tasks list.

Try opening My Computer again, right click the cd-rw drive and choose properties and then the Recording tab. Ensure that "Enable CD Recording on this drive" is ticked.

Hertz Van Rentyl 15:13 17 Mar 06

Right click on drive look in properties then recording, tick box. When you want to use click pictures and use "send to " should be a listing for your drive. Pictures will appear in a folder ready to be burnt. (hopefully).

numcy 15:14 17 Mar 06

sorted. thank you very much

Hertz Van Rentyl 15:17 17 Mar 06

You have to left click drive and the pics appear in the right hand pane, sorry don't use this option.

woodchip 16:13 17 Mar 06

If you want to view pics on TV convert them to jpeg before putting on CD or it may not see them on TV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…