Burn list not complete

User-394903 10:49 18 Mar 08

Good morning all,
Win xp with sp2 on a hp pavilion pc.
A free zipped music folder containing 125 codas (ends of songs/music) was downloaded. The contents were then extracted and, one by one, put into a new folder, which was stored in my documents. The folder was opened and a cd was put in the drive ready for burning. I clicked on 'Burn all files to a cd.' All the files went over to the r/hand side of the windows media payer and were ready to burn. I clicked 'burn now'. The files burned onto the cd up to 102 and then ejected the cd. From file 103 - 125 was the message 'Will not fit.' The size of the files vary from 9 secs to 30 odd each, so the disc is not full.
My question is, why can't I get all the files onto one disc.
I have searched the site but couldn't find anything that answered the question.
Thank you in advance.

eedcam 10:57 18 Mar 08

What size is the folder and what size the cd

User-394903 11:24 18 Mar 08

Hi eedcam,
The size of the cd is 80 mins/700mb and shows plenty of room on it. How would I have found the size of the folder? I have since deleted it but it can be d/loaded again.

MAJ 11:26 18 Mar 08

Any chance of a link to the free folder?

User-394903 11:26 18 Mar 08

Hello,
I have to go out. Be back soon, I hope.

User-394903 14:26 18 Mar 08

Hi maj,
Sorry about the delay in getting back. I don't know if I should do this but here is the w/a click here It is a sight that anyone can use who is interested in this kind of harmony singing.

MAJ 15:47 18 Mar 08

Ah I see what's happening, digijack, Media Player is creating an Audio disk. There are probably too many files to do that and fit on a CD. What you have to do is burn a data CD. I'm not sure if Windows will do that for you or not, but CDBurnerXP will click here choose the "Create a new Data CD" option when CDBurnerXP opens, then just drag all the mp3s across.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…