burn jpegs

carnoustiejim 20:27 11 Jul 08

hi ive just made 4 folders with 100 jpegs in each
i used photo dvd(trial version) to make slide shows and added audio
i would like to put them all on to dvd but cant get nero to burn them can you help thanks kirriejim

Technotiger 20:57 11 Jul 08

I have not used the program, but perhaps because you are using only the Trial version, the ability to burn to dvd may not be allowed. Otherwise, who would bother buying the Full version - but that is only a guess.

woodchip 21:12 11 Jul 08

If Nero is OEM then you have to pay for the DVD pluggin

woodchip 21:14 11 Jul 08

This will do it if you are up to date with Windows click here

Technotiger 21:19 11 Jul 08

Hi, what I was referring to was the possibility that the Trial version of Photo DVD (which I am not familiar with) may have the burning ability switched off - so that people who wanted to use it must get the Full paid-for version.

woodchip 21:23 11 Jul 08

Don't know anything about that, Just going on My Nero OEM, the ones you get free with a new burner. Or are part of the Software you get with a New Computer

eedcam 22:09 11 Jul 08

If its Nero 6 then you need to use vision express Version 3.Or you could use dvd flick which is free click here this will author your slide shows to dvd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…