bump

do-gull 21:11 09 Aug 06

i like scanning through the helpline pages and have had a few helpfull replies to some most of my ny probs. but just a quicky.. what does BUMP mean ???
cheers!!

VoG II 21:13 09 Aug 06

Just a way of putting your thread at the top of the forum.

rawprawn 21:14 09 Aug 06

It means that people want the thread to go back to the top of the list (Or in other words renew it)

Brumas 21:17 09 Aug 06

Bring up my posting to the top of the page so as to keep it current.

woodchip 21:22 09 Aug 06

This does the samw one caracter on the Keyboard, then Post Response

woodchip 21:23 09 Aug 06

This does the same one character on the Keyboard, then Post Response. Does that read better? no I have not been on the bottle

daba 23:05 09 Aug 06

equally usefull is that it puts the thread into "Your Postings", usually where there is less traffic, so you can keep a better eye on it.

terryf 02:30 10 Aug 06

Also useful if you want to refer to the solution later, some times I just put > and post response so that it goes into 'My postings'

do-gull 21:34 10 Aug 06

clear as mud.......SORRY !!!

Al94 21:44 10 Aug 06

bump

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:54 10 Aug 06

As more people POST threads with their problems, your thread moves down the Helproom page.

If you open the thread and post any sort of reply it is put back at the top of the page.

Someone may not have a useful answer but bumps the thread to the top of the page to keep it on page 1 of the helproom.

If you answer a thread then that thread becomes one of the links in "My postings" making it easier to find it at a later date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…