Bulldog & BT Voyager ADSL USB 100

lukealexander 19:48 16 Mar 05

HI, I currently have BT Broadband 512kbps and a BT Voyager 100 USB ADSL Modem. I am not particularly pleased with the price (£25pcm). I am also not able to recieve their 2mbps product, only 1mbps. I noticed an advert for Bulldog [email protected](?) 4mbps at £30pcm including phoneline. It also says it is available in my area. Does anyone have any experience of this, and also what the maximum speed of the voyager 100 is? Only, their new modems are £69, which i dont really want to pay

Many thank :-)

sunny staines 18:36 17 Mar 05

I am pleased with bulldog, getting fast speeds.

advise to take up the £1 option at time of order for a binatone modem.I thought it would be ok as a spare modem but found i could not get my speedtouch modem to work with bulldog so this was a good option for me.

They have just reduced the prices which makes the phone/adsl package for £28 hard to beat

lukealexander 19:14 17 Mar 05

they quoted me 70 quid for a new modem?

sunny staines 19:20 17 Mar 05

the only drawback with bulldog is a few of the staff are hopeless. They have taken on new staff to meet the hugh demand and a few have slipped through the process of recruitment for a job they are not bright enough for [most of staff are ok and very good] you have to mention the binatone offer I was not told about it till I asked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…