BuildingBlocks.dotx error in Word 2007

Channel 18:28 27 Nov 11

I have a Windows 7 laptop, and have used Word 2007 successfully for some weeks since installing it.Suddenly,when trying to insert a page number, I get the error message "BuildingBlocks.dotx is locked".MS support page gives instructions to access the file in App Data and delete it.Then restart Word,close it again,and on re-opening the file will be restored. But when I try to delete it, it won't delete supposedly because it is in use.I've closed all Word documents, but still it won't delete.I can find no solutions elsewhere online.Anyone any ideas ?(I've tried renaming it, but with the same "in use" result.)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:28 27 Nov 11

try using unlocker to unlock the file

Channel 15:43 08 Dec 11

Thank you.The problem mysteriously cured itself ! Next time I opened Word, the page numbers and Headers were available again.But I've kept the link to Unlocker lest I need it again.(Sorry for the delay in replying.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…