Building gaming PC £800

grothwell3 16:14 09 Jan 13

Im building a gaming pc, its my first build and i just wanted to check the components im using are suitable and all work well together, im not sure about the case yet though, any recommendations something for £50 - £70? Im looking to play games like battlefield 3 and i want to max out settings.

http://www.ebuyer.com/lists/list/126997

i5 3570k 1tb HD GPU Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Asus P8Z77-V LX Corsair Vengance 16gb Corsair 600w PSU Windows 8

Do i need an ssd?

Cheers guys

nickf 16:54 09 Jan 13

I wouldn't say you NEED an SSD . I have one , and yes it is a big plus ,. boot time of 25 secs , and fast load of the game , but it wont really effect your gaming . Graphics , CPU and ram will keep that humming along quite nicely . You may be able to shave a few pounds on the PSU , but , like you I prefer a little headroom . As for the case , couldn't say , I think that is all about the looks , as most decent cases come with similar specs . Good luck .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…