Building Computers For Beginners

pcwhizz 09:44 15 Jul 03

Which motherboard company is most reliable but value for money at the same time. I am confused with all the variety.

I am looking for a AMD motherboard. Preferrable a motherboard which supports the new Athlon 3000+.

Terrahawk 10:11 15 Jul 03

you will probably get a lot of conflicting answers on this one as a lot is down to personnal preference in the past i have used msi shuttle and gigabyte boards without any problems
wether they will support the processor you have mentioned i dont know but here are a few links
click here click here click here these are manufacturers websites but if you get an idea of what you want you can shop around for the best deal

-pops- 10:40 15 Jul 03

I've built dozens of computers and always used Abit motherboards. I have no complaints about them at all. Every one of them has worked correctly.

One thing is you're a beginner is that I've always found the manuals to be easy to understand - unlike some others that seem to be written in an American/Chinese hybrid language.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…